WELLESBOURNE & WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes for an extra-ordinary meeting of the Council on Tuesday 28th September 2021 at 7.00pm
at Wellesbourne Methodist Church
Present: Chairman: Cllr Mrs Prior Councillors: Blake, Mrs Bolton, Kendall Clerk: Mrs Scriven Members of public:7
1. Welcome and announcements
2. Apologies received – Cllrs Cannon, Keogh-Bywater, Shepherd
3. Declarations of Interest – none
4. Confirmation of the order of the agenda – add 34 Mountford Close reconsideration of planning response – agreed
5. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session – none
6. Open session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish – Mrs Cox, Lawrence Mackie Gardens, raised concern about parking on the footway causing damage to the kerb and making it difficult for residents with walking aids or mobility scooters to pass safely.
Action: Write to the vehicle owner and copy to Heart of England – Orbit Housing By Office
Recommendation to approve replacement of the gate at Newbold Road land up to the cost of £2200 from unilateral agreement money set aside for this land or the Community Facilities budget if not enough remaining in the U/A funds – (two prior repairs to the gate had been unsuccessful and the gate was still being lifted off to gain access to the private field by dog walkers and school users) Prop Cllr AP, 2nd Cllr DK
8. Office & Staffing Committee
Recommendation to reinstate the Office & Staffing Committee (first meeting 19/10/21) Prop Cllr AP, 2nd Cllr DK carried
8.2 Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman for the committee to be carried out as the first agenda item.
21/02830/FUL The proposed development consists of a two storey side extension and a single storey rear extension at ground floor.
At 1 Wellesbourne Farm For Mrs Felicity Downing
Planning Officer Assistant Planner Date 4th October 2021
No objection (Prop Cllr RB, 2nd Cllr AB – carried (Cllr DK abstained)
10. Date of next meeting – 5th October 2021
There being no further business to discuss the meeting closed at 7.20pm
Chairman….Cllr Mrs Prior…….