WELLESBOURNE & WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes for an extra ordinary meeting of the Council on Tuesday 10th August 2021 at 7.00pm at the Methodist Hall, Bridge Street, Wellesbourne
Present: Chairman: Cllr Mrs Prior Councillors: Blake, Dipple, Kendall Clerk: Mrs Scriven Members of public: 3
1. Welcome and announcements – The Chairman confirmed that Full Council meetings were to be held in St Peter’s Church whilst committee meetings and Extra Ordinary meetings would take place at the Methodist Hall.
2. Apologies for Absence – Cllrs Mrs Bolton, Cannon, Jackson, Mrs Patalong, Shepherd.
3. Declarations of Interest
Cllr Kendall declared a non pecuniary interest in matters pertaining to planning item 7.1 as known to applicant
4. Confirmation of the order of the agenda – agreed
5. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session – none
6. Open session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish – none
21/02152/LBC Proposal involves removal of a modern concrete floor and replacing it with a more sympathetic breathable limecrete flooring using the Ty Mawr system. The addition of a new more economical boiler with the addition of wet underfloor heating. Removal of electric cables and trunking from the walls of the cottage and running them under the floor. Replacement of concrete mortar on the external stone wall
At 9 Church Walk, Wellesbourne For Miss Ellen Powell
Planning Officer Heather Kenny Date 20th August 2021
The Council supported the application on the grounds the works were in keeping with the age and character of the property and it would protect the integrity of the building.
7.2 Consideration of planning responses to SDC – Cllrs agreed that response to applications is not always supported or objected and there would be times when no planning reasons for either could be identified. On these occasions no objection was the correct response.
7.2.1 RECOMMENDATION WITHDRAWN
Recommendation that the Council seeks to give sound planning reasons to support or object to an application where possible and use no objection or no representation where necessary to do so. Prop Cllr AP
8. Cllrs & Clerk exchange of information
Cllr Blake – none
Cllr Dipple – none
Cllr Mrs Prior – none
Clerk – the speed aware device had been delivered and was to be used on 12th August on Loxley Road for the first time by the Speed Aware group supported by the Police.
There being no further business to discuss, the meeting closed at 19.13pm