WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking on Tuesday 17th December 2019 at 7.15pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Present: Chairman: Cllr Mrs Prior Councillors: Mrs Bolton, Kendall, Shepherd
Clerk: Mrs Scriven Members of public: 0
2. Apologies for Absence – Cllrs Mrs Burnard, Cannon, Mann Absent: Cllrs Dipple, Harte, Jackson, Mrs Paige-Stimson
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda – agreed
4 Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session – none
5. Declarations of Interest – Cllr Mrs Bolton declared a non pecuniary interest in matters pertaining to the Village Hall as the Council representative.
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish – none
7. Cllrs noted the Village Hall Management Committee would be ready to sign the sub lease in January. A revised sub lease with the new charity number and Trustee names amended would now be required.
Recommendation to release the 2019/20 grant funding to the Village Hall Management Committee
for the purpose of replacement of the heating system instead of the previously agreed purpose Prop Cllr AP, 2nd Cllr AS
8. Urgent Planning
8 .1 Applications
19/03322/FUL Erection of a rear single storey extension, window alterations to side elevation and installation of a new side door
At 26 Whitehead Drive For Mr & Mrs James
Planning officer Catherine Gibbons Date 2nd January 2020
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
Cllr AP said Wellesbourne Wanderers had requested a sign to installed on the Dovehouse sports field fence advertising the presence of a defibrillator when installed.
10. Date of next meeting – 7th January 2020
There being no further business to discuss the meeting closed at 7.25pm
Chairman Cllr. Prior
Signed A Prior