WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 19th November 2019 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Chairman of the Parish Council 13th November 2019
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. *BT telephone / broadband contract renewal
Recommendation to accept new telephone and broadband contract – Prop Cllr AP
8. Urgent Planning
19/03044/FUL Two storey extension and rear of property to provide sun lounge and ground floor and additional bedroom space and first floor
At 10 Kineton Road For Mr Peter Hatcher
Planning officer Victoria Kempton Date 28 November 2019
19/02480/FUL Proposed change of use of builders yard and live work unit (residential flat and Class B1 business use) into a self contained flat with private garden area plus flexible uses within Classes D1, D2 and or B1 on the ground floor. Retention of associated storage building with design revised as built, with change of use to independent self storage within Class B8, and retention of generator building (retention as built) (mainly retrospective application).
At The Oaks, Walton Road For Mr John Kendrick Barleycrest Properties Ltd
Planning officer Louise Koelman Date 26 November 2019
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
10. Date of next meeting – 3rd December 2019