WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 30th April 2019 at 7.15pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 23rd April 2019
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. Urgent Planning
18/03780/LDE Use of approved garage and garden store building for general ancillary domestic purposes (including the provision of ancillary accommodation used in conjunction with the occupation of the main house at 43 Kineton Road) in breach of condition 3 of planning permission S88/0343 which limited use of the building solely for the housing of private vehicles, or for other storage purposes, entirely incidental to the residential enjoyment of the dwelling known as 43 Kineton Road, Wellesbourne
At 43 Kineton Road For Mrs Heidi Williams
Planning officer Tamasine Swan Date 3rd May 2019
8. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
9. Date of next meeting – 7th May 2019