WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council on Tuesday 26th February 2019 at 7.15pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Chairman: Cllr Mrs Bolton Councillors: Barritt, Kendall, Mrs Paige-Stimson, Storey Clerk: Mrs Scriven Members of public:2
2. Apologies for Absence – Cllrs Mrs Bartlett, Jackson, Mann, Mrs Prior, Shepherd
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda – agreed
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session – none
5. Declarations of Interest – none
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
Miss McDonaugh, Mountford Close, asked what was happening with the Newbold Road site. It was noted that no action would be taken for some time as surveys and quotes for various aspects were being sought.
Mrs Cook, Church Street, said the new notice board in Bridge Street had been placed on a sloping bank making it difficult to reach and required walking on the muddy grass bank to use. She said residents who had moved from Willett House to Ettington Lodge were finding it difficult to get places without the 505 Flexi Bus service which did not include the Lodge in their route.
7. Confirmation of the minutes of the Council meetings
11th December 2018 – agreed
5th February 2019 – item 8 first line add school in front of Annex, item 10.3.1 first line add full stop after tree, remove as for There, spelling error complement, item12 recommendation – add word available in front of next. – agreed with amendments
8. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
Clerk – a Freedom of information request had been made for a document carried out under contract for the Council. Currently the document had not been seen by the Council and was therefore not at this time a public document.
9. Date of next meeting – 5th March 2019
There being no further business to discuss, the meeting closed at 7.30pm
Chairman Cllr Prior
Signed A Prior
(completed 27th February 2019)