WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 12th February 2019 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 6th February 2019
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
19/00049/FUL Construction of new house with new access and parking
At The Nurseries, Lowes Lane For Mr A West and Mrs C Kafourous
Case officer Fernando Barber-Martinez By 12th February 2019
19/00053/FUL Proposed new dwelling with associated landscaping and off-road parking
At 13 Church Street For Mr Luke Clark MWBC Ltd
Case officer Ian Guffick By 20th February 2019
8. *Approval of payments as per attached cheque list
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
10. Date of next meeting – 5th March 2019