WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 29th January 2019 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 22nd January 2019
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
18/03443/FUL Single storey rear extension
At 47 Warwick Road For Mr John Bailey
Case officer Lindsey Young By 30th January 2019
18/03686/FUL Proposed single storey rear and side extension, external alterations to dwelling and raising eaves level of dormer windows
At 9 Mountford Close For Mr Allen
Case officer Zoya Zulfiqar By 4th February 2019
19/00086/FUL Construction of single storey side extension (amendment to planning application 18/01963/FUL)
At 19 Gloster Gardens For Mr Oliver Cross
Case officer Sian Gardner By 7th February 2019
18/03152/FUL Demolition of steel portal framed building and extension to the existing commercial greenhouses (replacing the external storage area). Erection of no.2 water tanks and alterations to car parking area and associated landscaping.
At The Tree House , Church Road, Charlecote For Mr C Cox Natural Green
Case officer Eleanor Bass By 31st January 2019
8. *Approval of payments as per attached cheque list
9. *Recommendation to accept the preferred contractor for the installation of the fencing around the Mountford play area – Cllr Mrs AP
10. *Recommendation to accept the quote for reinstatement of the Bowls Club entrance and fencing to protect the repair – Prop Cllr Mrs AP
11. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
12. Date of next meeting – 5th February 2019