WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 13th November 2018 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 6th November 2018
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
18/03218/TREE T1 – Sorbus – Remove to ground level
T2 – Magnolia – Remove 3 lower branches
At The Little House, 17 Chestnut Square For Mr S Bottles
Case officer Assistant planner By 21st November 2018
18/02109/FUL Retrospective Consent for replacement of three windows to front elevation and installation of a short external staircase to side elevation, and approval for replacement shop front.
At 10 Warwick Road For Mr James Richardson M Webster Building Contractors Ltd
Case officer By 20th November 2018
8. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
9. Date of next meeting – 4th December 2018