WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 16th October 2018 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 8th October 2018
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. Recommendation to rescind a resolution of the Council
7.1 Recommendation to rescind the resolution of the Council on 4th September 2018 item 13.4 which resolved that the Clerk writes to WSA requesting a written response within 10 days to the document they were given in April 2018 where the Council stated that it was prepared to set aside up to £50,000 from section 106 monies to be used towards the improvements at the Cricket Club. WSA to confirm in writing (a) their agreement in principle to incorporate to a charity within three months and (b) to bring constructive comments and possible alternative suggestions within one month’s written confirmation. In the event of no written confirmation being received within 10 days or the time limits set out not being complied with, then the offer would be withdrawn and the monies used to fund alternative projects complying with the terms of the Section 106 agreement.
And replace with
*Recommendation to protect Section 106 public money by issue of a license for alterations and a grant letter of conditions to the Cricket Club and Wellesbourne Sports Association in accord with legal advice
Proposed – Cllrs Prior, Mann, Barritt, Jackson, Kendall.
8. Recommendation to increase the RFO’s working hours to one day per week from the staffing budget with immediate effect – Prop Cllr AS 2nd Cllr AP
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
10. Date of next meeting – 6th November 2018