WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 10th April
2018 at 7.15pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 4th April 2018
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
*Papers included with this agenda
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
18/00642/FUL Renewal of planning permission (ref: 11/02826/FUL) for a first floor extension over existing annex and raising of roof to existing two storey area
At Dene House, Chapel Street Wellesbourne For Mr & Mrs Wilding
Case Officer John Shaw By 23rd April 2018
18/00682/FUL Single storey rear extension
At 11 Hopkins way, Wellesbourne For Mrs Amanda Fowler
Case Officer Karina Duncan By 23rd April 2017
8. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
9. Date of next meeting –1st May 2018