WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council on Tuesday 13th June 2017 at 7.00pm at the Parish
Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Present: Chairman: Cllr Mrs Prior Councillors: Mrs Bolton, Heaton, Kendall, Mrs Michael Clerk: Mrs Scriven
Members of the public: 2
2. Apologies for Absence – Received from Cllrs: Mrs Bartlett, Shepherd, Thomas
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda – agreed
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session – none
5. Declarations of Interest – none
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish – none
Approval of payments as per attached cheque list Prop: Cllr BH 2nd Cllr RB carried
8. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
17/00617/LDP Replacement windows
At 5 Constance Harris Close For Mr & Mrs Evans
Case Officer Louise Casey By
Certificate of lawful proposed use or development
8.2 Approvals with conditions
17/00898/FUL Single storey extension and pitched roof to replace flat roof
At 17 Mountford Close For Mr Ilot
Case Officer Ian Guffick By
Approved with conditions
17/01384/FUL Proposed single storey front extension to existing lounge
At 13 Grange Gardens For Mr Robin Hammond
Case Officer Ian Guffick By 21 June 2017
No objection made
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
A tree required cutting back from the boundary of Baden House.
Planter on Bridge Street where fence broken had not been removed by WCC despite safety concerns.
Scout leader approached Cllrs at the street fayre to see if WWPC could assist scouts to obtain their conservation badges.
Fallen wall by White Bridge – the chevron tape between the wall and the river had been removed or weathered and required replacement.
WALC have appointed a new recruit to organise new Clerk training events for both new and established Clerks.
A noticeable rise in traffic on the A429 raised concern that if the Barford Gravel Pit were to go ahead could lead to vast increase of traffic into Wellesbourne.
10. Date of next meeting – 4th July 2017
There being no further business to discuss, the meeting closed at 7.15pm
Chairman….Cllr Mrs Prior…..
Completed 13th June 2017