WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 18th July 2017 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 11th July 2017
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. *Approval of payments as per attached cheque list
8. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
17/00810/FUL Erection of two storey dwelling and associated works (between 1 & 3 Stratford Road)
At Land adjacent to Poppywood Cottage, Stratford Road For Mr Paul McDonnell
Case Officer Ed Pigott By 20 July 2017
17/01767/OUT Outline application with all matters reserved for the erection of an agricultural tied dwelling
At Friz Hill, Walton For Redfern N F Redfern Farms
Case Officer Joe Brooke By 1 August 2017
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
10. Date of next meeting – 1st August 2017