WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council which took place on Tuesday 14th March at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Present: Chairman Cllr Mrs Prior, Cllrs Mrs Bolton, Close, Heaton, Mrs Hurdman, Kendall, Lawley, Mrs Michael, Thomas
Minutes taken by Admin Assistant Mrs Skinner, Members of the public 3
- Approval of Apologies for Absence – given and accepted from Cllrs Mrs Bartlett and Shepherd
- Confirmation of the order of the Agenda – agreed
- Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session – none
- Declarations of Interest
Cllrs DK, CM and AP declared a non-pecuniary interest in item 7 as directors of the WSCC
- Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
Mr Lionel Davies asked Cllr Kendall to confirm WCC’s position on the Eastern Relief Road with regard to the ARUP report. Cllr Kendall said he will report back at the next full meeting.
- Recommendation to sign the warranty document documents from Hadland Manning & Bullock for the MUGA
|Remove from the Agenda “from the MUGA” and replace with “for WSCC Building”||agreed|
|Legal warranty documents for WSCC building to be signed by a Councillor and kept on record||Prop Cllr AP
2nd Cllr BH
- Eastern Relief Road consultation
8.1 Council response to the Eastern Relief Road consultation
Cllr AP had studied the SDC Strategic Transport Plan. It was difficult to find information on the SDC website and feedback was required very quickly by 23rd March 2017.
It was agreed the Survey Monkey survey was not fit for purpose and that there was no separate mechanism for councils to respond. Decided a letter should be sent to SDC and WCC.
The various route options were discussed. It was decided to recommend the best option was for a bridge to be built and to make better use of the existing roads, and that a route which doesn’t direct traffic to Wellesbourne should be pushed forward.
|Draft a letter to go out to Cllrs for comments by the end of the week.||Cllr AP|
|Cllrs to return with comments by Monday 20th March||All Cllrs|
- Cllr and Clerk exchange of information – none
- Date of next meeting 4th April 2017 – noted
Annual Parish Meeting 22nd March 2017 – noted
Extra-ordinary meeting 28th March 2017 – noted
There being no further business to discuss the meeting closed at 7.24pm
Chairman Cllr Mrs Prior
Completed 15th March 2017 KMS