WELLESBOURNE PARISH COUNCIL
The minutes of the Finance Committee of the Council meeting on Monday 14th March 2016 at 10.30am at the Parish Council office, 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Present: Chairman: Cllr Close Councillors: Heaton, Mrs Michael, Mrs Prior Clerk: Mrs Scriven Members of public: 0
- Welcome by Chairman
- Apologies for Absence – Cllr Shepherd
- Declarations of Interest – Cllr Close, non pecuniary interest in items appertaining to St Peter’s Church as a member
- Confirmation of Agenda and identification of any items likely to be resolved to confidential session – item 6 grants discussion and allocation – agreed
- Open session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish – no public present
- General/Late Correspondence – none
- Councillor/Clerk ex-change of information – Cllr Prior said as there had been new model Financial Regulations, the item
to be considered at the next meeting of Finance in May.
- Date of next Committee meeting 24th May 2016
Under section 100A of the Local Government Act 1972, in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted, it is advisable in the public interest, as if members of the public were present during the consideration of such business, there would be disclosure to them of exempt information under paras 1 and 11 and Part 1 Schedule 12A of the said Act, that the public will be excluded.
- Council’s grant budget finalisation
6.1 Review of feedback responses to prior years grant funding and setting grant totals was undertaken by Councillors.
6.2 Allocation of grants for year 2016/17 took place based on the responses received and application detail.
There being no further business to discuss, the meeting closed at 11.20am