WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council on Tuesday 14th November 2017 at 7.15pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Present: Chairman: Cllr Mrs Prior Councillors: Mrs Bolton, Heaton, Jackson, Kendall, Mann Clerk: Mrs Scriven
Members of public: 2
2. Apologies for Absence – Cllrs Barritt, Mrs Michael, Shepherd, Thomas
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda – Addition of planning application 17/03390/Tree at item 8.3 and removal of a correction on minutes of 3rd October after item 6 as 6.1 – agreed
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session – none
5. Declarations of Interest – none
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish – none
7. Approval of payments as per the attached cheque list – Prop Cllr DK, 2nd Cllr BH carried
8. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
1. Comment from resident read by Chairman at meeting
17/02953/FUL Rear extension to the property consisting of a new store room, eating area and wash facility for kitchen staff
At New Golden Bamboo, 4 Newbold Road For Mr De Meng Chen New Golden Bamboo
Case Officer John Wilbraham By 22nd November 2017
The Council objected on the ground there was insufficient information provided by the applicant for the Council to make an informed decision.
17/02886/FUL Change of use of existing general purpose agricultural building to livestock housing, together with additional canopy and the erection of a livestock building
At Friz Hill, Walton For Mr And Mrs Redfern
Case Officer Joe Brooke By 22nd November 2017
17/03390/Tree T1 Cherry plum – Reduce crown by no more than 2 foot
At 55 Chapel Street, Wellesbourne For Miss Anna Withers
Case Officer Assistant Planner By 30th November 2017
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
The Council discussed bicycle road safety issued raised by a Councillor and agreed to put a piece on bike awareness in the WWNews and on the Council Facebook site.
Volunteers were asked for to assist with the interviews for two job vacancies on the Council due to a Cllr having unexpected unavailability.
The Clerk said the Christmas light installation had begun and that the office had chased WCC lighting again as despite assurances that No.2 light had been fixed, it remained unlit. The new Auditors had introduced themselves to WALC and would be in touch with the Councils shortly.
10. Date of next meeting – 5th December 2017
There being no further business to discuss, the meeting closed at 7.40pm
Chairman Cllr Mrs Prior
Signed A Prior.
Completed 15th November 2017