WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council on Tuesday 8th August 2017 at 7.00pm at the
Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Present: Chairman: Cllr Mrs Prior Councillors: Mrs Bolton, Barritt, Heaton, Kendall, Mrs Michael, Mann, Shepherd
Clerk: Mrs Scriven Members of public: 3
2. Apologies for Absence – Cllrs Mrs Bartlett & Thomas
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda – agreed
4. Identification of items that might be resolved for confidential session – 7.1 Bollards as a commercially sensitive – agreed
5. Declarations of Interest – Cllr Shepherd declared a non pecuniary interest in matters pertaining to planning application number 17/01940/FUL as a neighbour.
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish – Mrs Cook, Church Street asked why minutes were not available at Council main meetings now. It was explained that minutes were published after approval by the Council following a decision by the Council.
Mrs McDonaugh, Mountford Close asked how members of public could alter the minutes if they felt they were incorrect. It was explained that only Councillors can make amendments to the minutes.
7. Installation of bollards – quotes Moved to Confidential session
8. Urgent Planning
17/01742/FUL External alterations to a building
At Wellesbourne House, Walton Road For Mr U Eisenstein
Case Officer Richard Bergmann By 14 August 2017
17/02110/FUL Demolition of existing external staircase and single storey lean to extension and the construction of a two storey side extension, with a single storey element to the rear.
At 5 Lowes Lane For Mrs Susan Hart
Case Officer Assistant Planner By 22 August 2017
Objection on the grounds the metal roof did not accord with the existing building materials and is out of keeping with the location. Concern raised that the window overlooking the neighbouring property was non frosted and therefore removed privacy of the adjacent home.
17/02063/FUL Proposed two storey and first floor extension to front elevation, first floor extension to rear together with internal alterations
At 9 Hammerton Way For Mr And Mrs J Ady
Case Officer Lindsey Young By 22 August 2017
17/02002/FUL Proposed 2 storey rear extension
At 51 Kineton Road For Mr Ryan Groves
Case Officer Sian Gardner By 22 August 2017
17/01940/FUL Two storey extension to side of building
At 2 Ramsay Green For Mr Rowan Griffin
Case Officer Sian Gardner By 23 August 2017
No objection (Cllr Shepherd abstained)
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
10. Date of next meeting – 5th September 2017
Resolution to go into confidential session for reasons of commercial sensitivity – prop Cllr DK, 2nd Cllr AS carried
Under section 100A of the Local Government Act 1972, in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted, it is advisable in the public interest, as if members of the public were present during the consideration of such business, there would be disclosure to them of exempt information under paras 1 and 11 and Part 1 Schedule 12A of the said Act, that the public will be excluded.
7.1 Recommendation to accept the most appropriate quote for the installation
Contractor 2 was selected – Limebridge Action: progress installation with Limebridge By Office
There being no further business to discuss, the meeting closed at 7.30pm
Chairman..Cllr Mrs Prior….