WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 8th August 2017 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 2nd August 2017
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
*Papers included with this agenda
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. *Installation of bollards – quotes
7.1 Recommendation to accept the most appropriate quote for the installation – Cllr AP
8. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
17/01742/FUL External alterations to a building
At Wellesbourne House, Walton Road For Mr U Eisenstein
Case Officer Richard Bergmann By 14 August 2017
17/02110/FUL Demolition of existing external staircase and single storey lean to extension and the construction of a two storey side extension, with a single storey element to the rear.
At 5 Lowes Lane For Mrs Susan Hart
Case Officer Assistant Planner By 22 August 2017
17/02063/FUL Proposed two storey and first floor extension to front elevation, first floor extension to rear together with internal alterations
At 9 Hammerton Way For Mr And Mrs J Ady
Case Officer Lindsey Young By 22 August 2017
17/02002/FUL Proposed 2 storey rear extension
At 51 Kineton Road For Mr Ryan Groves
Case Officer Sian Gardner By 22 August 2017
17/01940/FUL Two storey extension to side of building
At 2 Ramsay Green For Mr Rowan Griffin
Case Officer Sian Gardner By 23 August 2017
9. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
10. Date of next meeting – 5th September 2017