WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 25th July 2017 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Clerk to the Council 14th July 2017
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
- Approval of Apologies for Absence
- Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
- Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
- Declarations of Interest
- Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
- Neighbourhood Plan – Recommendations
7.1 Recommendation to approve the amended Neighbourhood Plan Submission Report – Prop: Cllr AP
7.2 Recommendation to approve the Consultation Statement – Prop: Cllr AP
7.3 Recommendation to approve the Basic Conditions Statement – Prop: Cllr AP
- Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
- Date of next meeting – 1st August 2017