WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 27th June 2017 at 7.45pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Kate Skinner Acting Clerk to the Council 20th June 2017
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
2. Approval of Apologies for Absence
3. Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
4. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
5. Declarations of Interest
6. Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
7. Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
17/00972/FUL Full application for the change of use of land to campsite and erection of a toilet block
At Agricultural land, Hunscote Lane For Victoria Warr
Case Officer Alsion Willers By 3 July 2017
17/01719/CUOU Prior notification requirement under Part 0 of the GPDO for the change of use of offices (Class B1a) to form 40 apartments
At Wellesbourne House, Walton Road For Mr U Eisenstein
Case Officer Richard Bergmann By 3 July 2017
8. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
9. Date of next meeting – 4th July 2017