WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for a meeting of the Community facilities Committee of the Council taking place on Tuesday 16th May 2017 at 7.30pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Lynda Scriven (Mrs) Clerk to the Council 6th May 2017
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
* Papers included with this agenda
- Approval of Apologies of Absence
- Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
- Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
- Declarations of Interest
- Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
- *Terms of Reference – consideration of new TORs
- Committee Designations – action planning
- *Minutes of the Amenities & Highways Committee
10.1 Outstanding actions/matters arising
11. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
12. Date of next meeting – to be agreed
The minutes of the last Amenities and Highways meeting will be considered at the new Community Facilities committee meeting on 16th May