WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 25th April at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Lynda Scriven Clerk to the Council 18th April 2017
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
- Approval of Apologies for Absence
- Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
- Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
- Declarations of Interest
- Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
- Urgent Planning – Cllr AP
|17/00972/FUL||Full application for the change of use of land to campsite and erection of toilet block|
|At||Agricultural land, Hunscote Lane||For||Victoria Warr|
|Case Officer||Alison Willers||By||28 April 2017|
|Full application for the sub-division of an existing semi-detached dwelling to create two dwellings, including a rear extension, loft conversion, car parking and new access. Revised plans and layout|
|At||The School House, 6 School Road||For||Mr Mark Forbes-McGlen|
|Case Officer||Case officer||By||1 May 2017|
|17/00898/FUL||Single storey extension and pitched roof to replace flat roof|
|At||17 Mountford Close||For||Mr Ilott|
|Case Officer||Ian Guffick||By||5 May 2017|
8. Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
- Date of next meeting 2nd May 2017