WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 14th March 2017 at 7.00pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Lynda Scriven (Mrs), Clerk to the Council 8th March 2017
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend. A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
* Papers included with this agenda
- Approval of Apologies for Absence
- Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
- Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
- Declarations of Interest
- Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
|Recommendation to sign the Warranty documents from Hadland Manning & Bullock for the MUGA||Prop Cllr AP|
- Eastern Relief Road Consultation
8.1 Council response to the Eastern Relief Road Consultation
- Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
- Date of next meeting 4th April 2017