WELLESBOURNE and WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for an Extra-ordinary meeting of the Council taking place on Tuesday 31st January 2017 at 7.30pm at the Parish Council Office at 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Cllrs are summoned to deal with the following agenda.
Lynda Scriven (Mrs), Clerk to the Council 24th January 2017
This is an open meeting and the public are welcome to attend.
A comments box is available for the public to use in addition to the Open Session for the public.
* Papers included with this agenda
- Approval of Apologies for Absence
- Confirmation of the order of the Agenda
- Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session
- Declarations of Interest
- *Confirmation of the minutes of 30th August 2016 and 18th October 2016
- Open Session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish
|17/00088/LBC||Replacement of three existing metal casement windows with three timber casements to match existing style and materials|
|At||The Old Laundry, 1 Village Road, Walton||For||Walton Estate|
|Case Officer||Heather Kenny||By||2nd February 2017|
- Payment of outstanding invoices as per attached cheque list
|*Approval of monthly accounts as per attached cheque list||Prop Cllr AP|
- Cllr and Clerk exchange of information
- Date of next meeting 7th February 2017