The minutes of Wellesbourne Sports and Community Centre Committee meeting on WEDNESDAY 10th August 2016 at 6.40pm at the Parish Council Office, 2 School Road, Wellesbourne
Present: Chairman: Cllr Mrs Prior Councillors: Cllr Mrs Michael, Shepherd, Thomas Clerk: Mrs Scriven Members of public: 0
2. Apologies for absence – Cllrs Mrs Bartlett, Kendall, Heaton, Mrs Hurdman
3. Declarations of Interest – none
4. Confirmation of the Order of the Agenda – agreed
5. Identification of any items that might be resolved for confidential session – none
6. Open session for members of the public to raise any matters of relevance to the Parish – no public present
Recommendation to delegate to a working party comprising of Cllrs Prior, Kendall and Michael the general administration of the WSCC project to include continuation of the marketing and branding materials, compilation of staff job descriptions, approach and recruiting of Trustees, oversight of the building completion and any other necessary tasks.
1) Accept the amendments shown in blue Prop Cllr AS, 2nd Cllr RT carried
2) Accept amended recommendation
Prop Cllr AS, 2nd Cllr RT carried
Cllr RT offered to assist the working party if additional help was required.
8. Cllrs, Clerk and non-members Exchange of Information – Cllr CM said Whiteroom had requested timescales for the newsletter and poster templates.
9. Date of next meeting 13th September 2016
There being no further business to discuss, the meeting closed at 6.45pm
Chairman….Cllr Mrs Prior…….
(Completed 11 August 2016)